Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Shout Out

There are several people that I need to thank-not because I'm a published author-but because I'm still trudging ahead and haven't given up.

First, my sister-in-law Laura, aka Dobby (after the House Elf in the Harry Potter series), has been, well-there isn't a word that really sums up all she's done. I'll thank her formally when (notice I didn't say "if") I get my story published. Laura has been more than she knows...her encouragement, knowledge, ideas, critique, and praise (hallelujah!) have really kept me going. She's my "just keep swimming" person like Dori from Finding Nemo. I guess I could say she is "infinity" because everything she is and does is never-ending. I won't say more because it would probably make me start crying and then my whole day would end up going to pot.

My neighbor Janice and her husband Mike (aka Burt-a character in my story) for reading, listening to rants, providing feedback and inspiration.

My mom for-well-I've already sort of addressed what she's done in another post...but she continues to see in me things that I can't seem to see myself...thanks Mom.

A new friend-Kim D. in South Carolina. For reading my story like all the others-bit by bit, and providing me with much needed feedback.

That's all I have to say about that. Hope everyone has a fantastic day, enjoy the blessings and keep on swimming!

~Gail

No comments:

Post a Comment